– Thank the blogger who tagged you and link to their post.
– Put the rules after an introduction, then answer the 13 questions.
– Tag 13 more bloggers to participate in the game.
– Use these same Halloween questions, or create new ones of your own.
The Blogtober Tag Game
1. What’s your favourite thing about October or Halloween?
I love that you can cosy up under a throw with candles on and hot chocolate, see my Hallotober Tag for more.
2. How much money do you spend on Halloween?
I don’t spend much, probably around £15. It includes sweets and a few decorations.
3. What do you think the average person spends on Halloween candy & does it match what you spend?
I think most people will spend about the same as I have this year.
4. Does social media influence how much you decorate for Halloween, causing you to spend more?
Social media does make me spend more through the year but not for Halloween usually.
5. Do you buy or create your own Halloween costumes, and what was your favourite costume so far?
I’ve bought them in the past, I loved my witches outfit which was a black dress dressed up with Halloween items.
6. Share a trick you have played on someone at Halloween?
I don’t play any tricks on people, usually just hand them sweets. I once played a trick on a child and they ran off crying so I don’t do that anymore.
7. Do you have a favourite Halloween treat?
Lots of sweets, tangfastics are my favourite!
8. What is something you can do with a pumpkin once Halloween is over?
Compost it, don’t think you can do much else with them if they are painted. If they aren’t painted you could make a bird/hedgehog home or feeding station.
9. Do you consider pumpkin a fruit or a vegetable?
Vegetable, google says fruit though!
10. What is the scariest food you’ve ever eaten?
I’ve eaten all sorts from kangaroo to horse (that scandal) but scariest has to be chicken hearts from Estabulo.
11. Do you have a favourite bubbling Halloween drink?
No, just a coffee or hot chocolate will do me.
12. People usually spend money on Halloween, but have you ever made money related to this holiday?
No, never made money out of it.
13. Have you ever read Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, or another frightening book?
Not really read any horror/scary books. Might look into them though.
- JoJo’s Cup Of Mocha
- Jaclynistic Vibes
- Jessica Lasa
- The Ramblings Of Jenna Vonn
- The Unpredicted Page
- Our Favourite Jar
- The Curvaceous Vegan
- The Clayton Post
If you’d like to take part, let me know and I’ll add you to the list of nominations! I hope you enjoyed this tag!