Hi Everyone, its Friday!! Hope you have some lovely things planned for the weekend. This week marks the end of a fantastic month for me, I’ve been able to see friends and family, I went back to work and my blog is doing really well. I’m really grateful for everything after a tough time, we’ve all had a tough time in one way or another lately.
As I have reached my goals for the month, I thought it might be nice for my followers to get to know me. I was recently inspired to do one of these by another blogger.
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month? I went back to work after furlough, its great to be back and I also started my blog.
2. What is something that recently moved you? Watching paramedics hold hands with an end of life patient until she passed away.
3. What’s your favourite beverage? Coffee!
4. What’s your favourite cocktail? Anything fizzy with a mix of gin/elderflower/prosecco.
5. What is your favourite movie? Passengers.
6. What is one habit you wish you could break? Worrying over the little things.
7. What makes you laugh no matter what? My other half.
8. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Solo travelling or skydive, though I’ve done them now nothing else scares me.
9. Best advice for your 19 year old self? Stop worrying, you have got this! Go and see your parents, especially when they invite you to Devon for that week away, its the last time you will see your Dad.
10. If you could raid one woman’s wardrobe who would it be? My sisters, she has good taste in clothes.
11. Must have purse item? Rennies.
12. What did you want to do with your life at age 12? I wanted to be an air hostess.
13. What is an important life lesson for someone to learn? You’ve got to live your life for you.
14. What is one goal you are determined to achieve in your lifetime? Travel to the Maldives.
15. Would you ever live anywhere besides where you live now? Yes, by the beach.
16. What is your favourite dessert? Chocolate fudge cake.
17. Is there a dessert you don’t like? Nope.
18. It’s brunch! What do you eat? All day breakfast.
19. What is a book you are planning on reading? The Flat Share.
20. What did you read most recently? Adele Parks & Lindsey Kelk.
21. What’s your Favourite board game? Game of life.
22. What’s a city you wish to visit? Tampa or Miami.
23. Heels or flats? Flats- never do heels.
24. Where does one go on a perfect road trip? Anywhere by the sea.
25. What do you do on a rainy day? Big cuppa and under a throw with a film.
26. What was your worst subject in school? R.E.
27. What is your spirit animal? Bird- free spirited.
28. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Toast or smoothie.
29. What do you usually eat for dinner? A gousto recipe.
30. What is something you wish you could be good at? Singing.
31. First celebrity crush? Bradley Cooper.
32. What colour was your prom dress? Purple.
33. How do you manage stress? Pamper, girly nights and talk about it.
34. What do you do to relax? Bath, CBD oil and sleep spray.
35. Favourite colour? Turquoise.
36. Favourite place? Torremolinos, Malaga.
37. Trend you would like to see disappear forever. Cold shoulder jumpers, whats the point?
38. Shoes or Bags? Bags.
39. Television show you’ve binged on recently. Grey’s anatomy.
40. Who do you turn to when you’re sad? Cats, my sister, bestie and my other half.
41. What is your Kryptonite? I’m an emotional person, I take other peoples problems as my own.
42. What are you most enchanted by? Candles, fairy lights and beautiful eyes.
43. What is your biggest strength? Determination.
44. What is your biggest weakness? Low confidence.
45. What are 3 words to describe living where you do? Quiet, scenic, spacious.
46. Cutest thing on earth? My nephew.
47. Best first date idea? A meal somewhere.
48. What do you first notice about someone when you meet them? Smile & kindness
49. What’s your guilty pleasure? Singing and dancing like nobody is watching.
50. Plans for the weekend. Relaxing/pampering, date night and read books.