AD | GIFTED – This contains PR samples, all thoughts are my own.
Things are slowly getting back to normal, people are going back to work and the time everyone may have had to themselves previously is reducing. Now more than ever, self care is becoming important to help with mental health.
The current guidance for the UK is that beauty salons can open, however, not yet for treatments such as facials.
This will change this weekend but if you are like me, you will want to limit the amount of time you spend in the salon. I will go for my lashes done (in a salon, by a relative) but will pass on going to a spa for treatments at the moment.
Just after I ordered some pampering products for myself from Temple Spa, my consultant kindly sent samples for me to try.
Temple Spa specialise in skincare and spa experiences. All of their products are Mediterranean inspired luxury skincare products. They are available online and stocked at luxury spas around the UK and Europe.
If you can’t enjoy going to a spa, let the spa come to you! Everyone deserves time to themselves for a good pamper!
Tranquil Spa Experience at home
- Light your Siesta Forever candle
- Spray your room with Quietude calming mist
- Run yourself a nice hot bath with your favourite bubbles and put on some nice relaxing music
- Wash your hair with Good Hair Day and condition with In Good Condition
- Apply *The Power Breakfast, Contourist, Eye Will Survive or Purification Cleansing Mask to your face and relax
- Exfoliate your body with Sugar Buff Body Scrub
- Wash your face with *Dual Act Cleansing Lotion, In The Beginning Melt or Be Gone Cleansing lotion
- Once out of the bath, massage legs and feet with AAAHHH! Soothing Balm
- Apply Exalt neck firming cream and massage neck, face and and jaw with The Elevator massager
- Use Work It Out massage oil to massage shoulders, back, legs and feet
- Apply *Duvet Cream or Double Cream to body and massage in
- Apply *Skin Truffle, Life Defence, Be Still, Moisture Matte or Moisture To Go* to face
- Apply Windows of the Soul around the eyes
*Choose your preference, see reviews for advice on products for each skin type.
I have been using these products for a while now, hope you enjoy reading the reviews. Click on the product names to take you to the Temple Spa website for further information.
- AAAHHH! Soothing Balm – Perfect for achy legs, feet and shoulders, the soothing balm gives a tingly sensation. Ideal for before a flight or after long walks, this left my feet feeling soft and refreshed. I will continue to buy this product.
- Dual Act Cleansing Lotion – This wet & dry cleanser is ideal for all skin types, it made my skin feel clean and refreshed and I love that you can use it wet or dry. I have an oily T zone and its perfect for balancing my skin.
- Work It Out Massage Oil – The smell of this is amazing, I used it as a bath oil and felt pampered, I bet its good with a body brush, *adds body brush to wish-list.
- Elevator Massager – This neck, jaw and face massager made me feel so relaxed and my skin felt so soft, it felt lovely on my skin. It has reduced the puffiness on my face. I do think its slightly expensive compared to other types you can get, but I still recommend this as its worth it.
- Be Still Face Moisturiser– For anyone who has sensitive skin this would be perfect. It felt nice and light on my face, however, I prefer other moisturisers for my combination skin.
- Windows Of The Soul eye cream – A nice hydrating, lightweight cream for around the eyes, I have dark circles and this has reduced them. I have this on my desk for refreshment through the day after using a screen. Definitely recommend this for screen users.
- Moisture Matte Moisturiser – This is great for my oily T zone, I found it quite refreshing and used it as a primer.
- Life Defence SPF 30 Moisturiser– This would be fab to take on holiday, with SPF 30 it protects the skin from the sun. If you are looking for a daily moisturiser then try this one.
- Moisture To Go Moisturiser – A great all round moisturiser that not only takes care of an oily T Zone but also hydrates the dry areas too. Highly recommend this one.
- Double Cream Moisturiser – This was a little too heavy to use as a face moisturiser for me. It would be perfect for dry skin in need of hydration. I use it as a body lotion for my legs and arms which get quite dry.
- Purification Cleansing Mask – I loved the tea tree cleansing smell of this mask, it made my face feel so refreshed and radiant after a long busy day. This is one for my wish-list when my current one runs out.
- In The Beginning Cleansing Melt – This exfoliating balm cleanser is luxury in a pot. If you want to feel pampered as though you have had a facial this is for you. Gentle enough to exfoliate your face before you moisturise. This is one for my wish-list when my current one runs out.
- Be Gone Cleansing Cream – A cleansing cream for sensitive skin, it felt quite light on my face but I prefer the cleansing masks.
- Exalt Firming Neck Gel – I used this with the elevator massager, it felt really cooling and made my skin soft. A bit pricey but it was an enjoyable experience.
- The Contourist face mask – This felt good but isn’t one i’d purchase regularly due to the price and I prefer the cleansing masks you apply rather than the sheet masks.
- Eye Will Survive eye masks – I felt refreshed after this although I prefer the eye creams that you leave on to the eye masks.
I purchased these items before I received the samples, see below for reviews:
- Good Hair Day Shampoo – The smell of the shampoo was nice and great for a one off pamper. Sadly this product wasn’t for me as my hair is quite thick and dry. It didn’t lather very well and I wouldn’t be able to use this daily. I would recommend this for thinner hair types, the travel size version would be great for travelling.
- In Good Condition Conditioner – As with the shampoo, I needed quite a bit as I have thick hair and wasn’t quite as good as my usual shampoo. I would recommend this for thinner hair types, the travel size version would be great for travelling.
- Quietude Calming & Sleep Mist Spray– I absolutely love this spray, spray your room whilst you pamper and your pillow before you go to sleep. It gave my room the smell of a spa experience, left me feeling relaxed and I enjoyed a good nights sleep. I also keep this by my desk during the day for calming moments. Worth every penny!
- Duvet Body Cream – This cream made my body feel so soft, you don’t need a lot as it spreads lovely. With lavender and chamomile its perfect for after a bath before bed. Its gentle enough I also use it through the day as a hand cream.
- Skin Truffle Moisturiser – The ultimate pampering face moisturiser, very pricey but very worth it. If you fancy a treat you’ll want this, you only need a little so it will last ages. I had results from the first use, I mix a little with my usual cream and its perfect. My skin can be dull but this brightened it up, I look radiant and glowing with this on. I can still pass for being in my early 20’s so it must be working!
- The Power Breakfast Face Scrub Mask – I love the smell of this and its suitable for all skin types, it left my skin feeling soft. The consistency is quite thick and it felt quite heavy on my skin. I didn’t like the bits in it, I prefer the lighter masks on my face.
- Sugar Buff Body Scrub – This is perfect for a pampering light exfoliating scrub, however when I look for a body scrub I prefer the salt scrubs. It would be perfect used with a body brush.
- Siesta Forever Candle – This relaxing aromatherapy candle is just perfect for those pamper nights before sleep and during a long hot soak. If you struggle to unwind then this is the candle for you. I love the smell and it looks fab on my bedside table, just don’t fall asleep while its on!
If you enjoyed reading this, read about my other Temple Spa skincare items I enjoyed during lockdown.
If you are interested in buying any of the products contact me for more information.
Are there any of these products you would like to try? Do you have any favourites that you have tried already? Do you know about Temple Spa? Have you visited a spa that use their products?
Drop me a comment, i’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for reading, enjoy the rest of your week and stay safe!
Disclaimer: I received some free samples in return for my honest review and some products were ordered and paid for out of my own money. Both are disclosed in the reviews. All opinions are my own. I only recommend products and services I use and trust.